Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hola!

We are back from Mexico...

It was a wonderful time enjoying beautiful weather and great company (Clay's sisters and their husbands joined us). I will share more on the trip later but here is a video of Clay with his boys after seeing them for the first time in almost a week!

Okay, well that file tried to download for over a day and didnt work (it is a really big file) so here is a picture that will have to do...


Aren't they just the cutest little bunch? I think so.

We have been back for a few days now and it is hard getting back into the rhythm of things, especially when you throw in the Warrior Dash! Yep. Clay and his friends did a 5k that includes all sorts of obstacles like mud, barbed wire, and FIRE (just to name a few). I have to say I was very frightened that Clay wouldn't be able to finish considering our family has been sick for quite some time AND we had been in Mexico doing absolutely nothing physically active. BUT he did great... here is a picture of he and his friends after the race...

2 comments: