HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to ME (and Clay of course)!!!
Yep, 4 years ago to the day I was in Mt. Pleasant getting my hair and make up done. And now my hair hasn't been washed in days and I am wearing make up from yesterday. How things have changed...
But I wouldn't have it any other way. I LOVE my life and I have been blessed beyond words. My parents always prayed for our (my brothers and myself) spouses and I am so glad they did because I wound up with best husband there is. Thoughtful, loving, sincere, content and caring are some of the best ways to describe him. He is my best friend and I am his as well. I love that.
We weren't doing "gifts" because we made a big purchase recently that is a big gift to each of us but look what I did get in the mail today... (these pics are pictures taken of pictures on paper so not the best quality and don't give quite the whole effect)...
Now that is creative... and takes a lot of time to think through. So sweet. Thank you Clay! (and I hope you don't mind me sharing, I just wanted to brag on you a little... or a LOT)










No comments:
Post a Comment