Mexico pics are coming. I just got Jennifer's files today. Until then....
Here are the boys having their first taste of spaghetti!!... Maybe we'll just stick to pureed food a little longer.
I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book}
1 year ago
Why would you want to torment my little Buddies? They want food that tastes good too. Those grimaces mean something..."we hate this stuff so stop it!!! Please." On the other hand yall are being great parents knowing that they will constantly need to try new foods and yall have the love and patience to give them new things...Poppop
ReplyDeleteIt actually is the best smelling food I have given them but they just dont like the texture. We stopped and gave them food they enjoy but we will keep trying every once in a while to get them use to texture... It was kind of fun seeing them squirm but then I knew we needed to give them something they liked! Love you!
ReplyDeleteTheir facial expressions are too funny! That was so cute. They are precious.
ReplyDeleteOh my. I could eat those boys up through my computer screen. They are precious. Miss you friend!!!
ReplyDelete