FOOTBALL SEASON... and we have a very happy boy in our house! Of course I love football season, but it does not even compare to my husbands love for it. Even though watching football can get old (when I don't know the team or have any connection to it whatsoever), it is nice to see the person you love enjoy something so much!
Today we headed to Clemson for the first home game of the season and Clay and I were very excited to spend the day there with our babies... Here are some pics!
The boys are excited to be in CLEMSON!
The proudest Dad in Clemson...
Catching up at the Oprea's tailgate...
... they had some friends that loved taking care of our babies!
(it was nice to have a break)
Charlie hanging out in the HOT sun
Miller
We had some thirsty babies...
... and very very hot babies...
Family Pic
Just being silly
Took the babes shopping for some gear on our way
back to the car (more to cool off than to shop). The boys
were WORN OUT at this point.
Charles...
Miller...
One last pic before we got in the car...
We were SO proud of them for hanging with us ALL day!
Thank you baby loves!
Put some sunscreen on those kids for goodness sakes
ReplyDeleteWhy do you think they dont have sunscreen on?
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had fun :)
ReplyDeletewhat precious boys! I found your blog through E. Myself and I. I read your comment that you took your 7-week-old twins to a Clemson game and was so encouraged. If you can do it with TWO, I know that I can handle my one baby at Lane Stadium in a month!
ReplyDeleteHey! Yes.. YOU CAN DO IT. We just took them again(now almost a year old) to the Clemson game this pass weekend. It was different than the year before (because we went with the mind set that we were probably not going to go to the game) but we still had a wonderful time. If you don't go somewhere with your babies because it is tiring or hard or they might cry or whatever, than you will NEVER go anywhere. SOO we have been taking them places since they were 2 weeks old. Glad you found us... Enjoy the game, and just leave if you have to
ReplyDelete