Tuesday, September 13, 2011

ONE YEAR ago TONIGHT

This very time last year, I was patiently awaiting the delivery of my baby boys. Miller came at 10:51 p.m. and Charlie came at 11:33 p.m! It was (besides the day I married Clay) the greatest day of my life. I think back on it and it was the greatest week of my life and the greatest month of my life and the greatest year of my life. I can think of SO many wonderful things about this past year and it makes me so joyful and filled with such love for them, for Clay, and for my Lord. How gracious He was to give me such a wonderful (actually TWO wonderful) gift! Here are some pics from last year, this very night...

(I think these are never before seen to blog world. I could be wrong but these are from our camera and all of the others I had shared before were from Clay's sisters camera.)

 Waiting...
 This was the neatest moment. I hadn't gotten to hold them yet because they needed to be "observed"
so this was around 2 in the morning when they had finished observing them and getting them cleaned up, ect. They rolled those babies in and it was SO incredible looking at these little things that I had
held in my stomach for so long and having them be brought in for me to take care of now. MAN. I can't
put in words how neat it was. I miss that moment. 
 Clay and I both got a baby to hold and look at and study.
We just talked about how wonderful each of "our" babies 
were. 
 This is when we laid them back in the bed so we
could get some sleep since it was about 5:30 in
the morning when we got done "playing" with them.
 Clay on his cot, talking to his new SONS before
he put them to bed.
Night night sweet babies... 

Here are pics we posted last year from that day... ONE YEAR AGO... check 'em out!

1 comment: