I have not forgot to write, nor have I forgot to post the boys birthday pictures... We just have been going through a season of "adjusting" (that is what Clay has called it) and so I have not had the time to do much.
Now that the boys are 1 year olds, they have decided to show me their PERSONALITIES. They have started to have opinions and make sure they are known. They are still wonderful little buddies but we are working on our attitudes around this house :) I also believe they are teething (probably their molars) and that probably has led to some of the whining I have been experiencing.
We were able to get a day off last weekend for the Auburn game! Clay's mother so graciously watched both boys by herself ALL DAY LONG so that we could head to Clemson to see the game and be with friends. It was such a fun time and we were so glad to be able to enjoy such a beautiful day with friends (and a win)! Here are some pics of the day...
Emily, Meg, and Me
Walt, Clay, and Tim
Clay and Brett
My brother... Uncle Caleb
The Guys
Our friend Kent
(he came all the way from Japan for
this game and the FSU game!)
Taylor and Eric
Brett was sad after the game
(his team lost)
We were back in Clemson this weekend and brought the boys along! I will be posting those pics (and the birthday pics) soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment