Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sweet Little Baby

When you are pregnant with a baby (or babies), you wonder all of the time what they must look like? Will they look like me? Will they look like Clay? Will they look like our siblings, or parents, or uncles or aunts? But of course, we won't know until they come.

Then the day they come, everyone has their opinion of who the baby looks like... You will hear... "Oh he looks just like ____ as a baby!" Or... " No, no, no he looks just like ____ when he was was born." Well to avoid any confusion in the future, I wanted to share a few of Clay's baby pictures. This way, when the boys come out, even people who didn't know Clay as a young babe will be able to tell if they look like him. I have one from in the hospital and two others that are of him a little older.

I couldn't believe this was Clay as a newborn. Nothing like
what I pictured he would look like. I would love for my boys
to come out with so much hair!




So now you can be the judge when the babies come...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mandy! I love following your blog. Congratulations on the sweet babes y'all are about to Welcome into the world. Such a Blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Caroline... by the way, I LOVE all of your things at Found Studio... so beautiful and creative!

    ReplyDelete