Tuesday, August 17, 2010

32 weeks!


We are 32 weeks and getting closer to when we will see our boys! Both Clay and I feel like we may see them sooner than we thought we would after what happened yesterday...

At 32 weeks, they wanted me to start getting non stress tests (basically they hook you up to a machine and monitor your contractions) so yesterday was my first one, and low and behold, I was having contractions every 1 to 3 minutes. They then checked me out and I was one cm dilated and 70% effaced. They sent me right to the hospital where I was in Labor and Delivery for the next 7 hours to get my contractions under control. I am on bed rest until tomorrows appointment where they will recheck me and hopefully I will be able to go back to normal activity. I will keep you updated.

Here is my 32 week picture. It is a rough one because I had been in the hospital all day and just needed to come home and take a shower. No hair and make-up here!





Next post... the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment