We made it to the mark... 34 weeks! This whole time the doctors had said that they just wanted me to get to 34 weeks and anything after 34 weeks was just icing on the cake! Well, we made it! They took me off of "real" bed rest and just are telling me to take it real easy until the 35 week mark. They said at 35 weeks I can do whatever I would like. It makes me feel like we are so close but then I get another feeling that these babies are not going to want to come out when I want. I am hoping that they will come at or right around 35 weeks. I am just not sure though if that is what they are going to want...
Here is my 34 week picture. Maybe, just maybe, I wont ever post another week again...
So glad you made it to the invisible finish line! at least yall know they're where they need to be. So happy for yall!
ReplyDeleteMandy, you look SO great! I just can't get over it... You are ALL belly and no fat anywhere else! To be so lucky! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats again to you and Clay. Ya'll will make wonderful parents!!!
E
Yeah Mandy! I was just asking your mom on Sunday how you were doing! YOu look great for 34 weeks and have been on bed rest. Your mom said you were not liking bed rest at all... Ha ha I don't blame you I would want to be up doing things! Well you look wonderful and can't wait for these babies to come :)
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome! I'm jealous that your time is drawing near... :) (jk) - I'm ready, but I know Levi isn't. :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see photos of your two little ones! We are so excited for you!
YAY!!!!! I have to say, I hope they stay put for a few more weeks so you can bring them home with you. However, I know you can't wait to meet them! I can't imagine how ready you are....and uncomfortable...with two babies in there. Best of luck to you! Can't wait to see their pictures!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMando,
ReplyDeleteYou look SO cute. You are all belly!
So, are you going to be induced early or just let them come when they want?
I am just waiting for them to come but they will induce before I reach 38 weeks because they dont let you get that far along with identical twins...
ReplyDeleteunbelievably beautiful. wow. can't wait to meet your little buddies when they come xoxo
ReplyDelete