I know that things have been quiet on here and I do intend to post more soon, but right now we are just TIRED. Clay and I feel like once we put the boys to bed, all we want to do is sleep. Last night Miller woke up with a fever, so we are just having a relaxing day at home watching baby praise... our FAVORITE movie... good thing I like to listen to worship music over and over and over and over and over!
I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book}
1 year ago
Thanks for the DVD idea! Obviously Jarred and I don't have any kids yet, but I'm trying to keep a running list of things we should buy when the time comes! You're boys are so precious!!
ReplyDeletePraise Baby is the best!! My daughter (who is 12 now) went to sleep every night to one of thier CD's. And Samuel (our 2 year old) watches Praise Baby Sleepytime every night while he drinks his sippy cup of milk! We all find ourselves singing along now!
ReplyDeleteYes. They are in awe of them... Works for me!
ReplyDelete