We headed to Charleston for Easter and had a fun filled time. We ate good food, hung out with family, were in a hat parade, celebrated our Lord Jesus Christ rising from dead, and enjoyed some time at the beach! I have not been posting as much as usual and it is not because I haven't wanted to, but it is more because every time I want to take a picture of the boys, the don't cooperate :) You may see a theme in these pictures of them not wanting to stand still for a picture!
Getting ready to start the Hat Parade...
(The boys at last years parade... so small compared to now!)
Charlie soaking it all in.
The only picture I got with them...
Bebe trying to entertain because they were over it.
Chuddy
Mills from behind...
Does this remind you of something....? Santa Claus picture, round two!
(My beautiful 80 year old grandmother insisted of having a picture holding
both of the boys.)
Heading out to church with Dad.
My boys!
Charlie "loving" Daddy.
Me with my men.
Family pic.
Pop Pop and the boys.
My other beautiful 80 year old grandmother!
Charlie loving the beach.
Mills not liking it!
Trying to cheer Miller up.
One last picture!
Such a beautiful and happy family :) And dang, your grandma looks amazing - you have good genes!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness you are still more gorgeous than ever!!!
ReplyDelete