Thursday, February 2, 2012

Morning!

Good morning! One of my roommates is visiting with the boys and me because she has some business to take care of in Atlanta. The boys are in a stage of attachment with me and so when they see a knew person come around, they get a little weary that I am going to leave them. Here was Miller this morning... Don't worry. He straightened up after a little bit...





In his defense, I don't think he was feeling that great. We all have scratchy throats and runny noses. Here is Charlie. a little bit of a different reaction...


2 comments:

  1. Mandy - I can TOTALLY relate! He freaks-out every time ANYONE comes over or anytime we walk into a place... b/c he thinks we're going to leave him. It's the worst at church... w/ the nursery. He's been "in this stage" for at least 6 months now! I'm hoping he grows out of this VERY soon. It makes me feel bad to leave him (even though I know that's best) b/c I feel bad for the person who has to deal with him. Anyways - my sympathy to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they don't do that with Poppop!

    ReplyDelete