Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hanging Out

I have been bad about posting but it is really only because I haven't had much to say. We have been enjoying life but it has been pretty simple around here lately. Today was a nice day out so we enjoyed some time out on the porch. Here are some pics from our day...

 Char
 Char
 Charlie and Miller playing on their roller coaster from
Aunt Hannah and Uncle Darin.
 Millsie
 Char throwing a tantrum...
 Mills
 Mills
 Mills
 Mills wondering why his Momma is so strange...
 Miller
 Miller
 Miller
 Charlie
 Charlie
 Charlie 
(excuse the snotty nose)
 Charlie
Miller

3 comments:

  1. My little loves are growing up too fast! But they are still adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics and those dimples!!! presh!

    PS. I tagged you in a game. Please play ;) http://lucyduggar.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their head of hair! It's been awhile since I've seen them. Too Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete