Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas with the Kimsey's

I have a new computer and am ready to rock and roll. The only problem now is that I have over 600 pics from Christmas to go through... womp womp! I would love to share about Christmas and everything that happened, but now that I am behind, I must just post pics! So here are pics from Christmas at the Kimseys (We celebrate Christmas with them by spending the night the Saturday before Christmas and celebrating the next morning!)...

 Boy cousins playing on the iPad
 Momma and Chutters
 Me and my babies!
 Millsie...
 Daddy and his boys
 Charles
 Mills
 Charles
 Mills
 Charlie
 What he always wanted  needed...
 Checking out Grandaddy's new golf suit.
 Mills
 Boys playing with new presents.
 Georgia, Clay and Miller playing school.
 Boys
 Grandmommy Santa and Grandaddy Santa
 Mills
 Clay got stuck in "school" for a while that morning
 Miller with his stickers from "school"

Charlie taking it all in...

Thank you Lisa and Jimmy for all you do for us and blessing us the way you do! We do not deserve it but we appreciate it so much! Love you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment