We had a wonderful time in Charleston with our Bebe and PopPop!! Here are a bunch of random pics of our time there...
Charlie and DaDa
Sweet boy.
Miller and Momma
Cousin Eden
Charlie and PopPop
Hanging out while watching the Tigers play...
Cousin Asher (this is what happens when you
have an older sister)
Asher's new baby brother, Malachi
Lilly (the older sister)
High school reunion party thrown by Kristin (McCall) Smith
Clay trying his first oyster...
I don't know if that is a good face or a bad face...
Cassie, Kristin, and Me
BeBe gave Charlie the whip cream beaters...
Miller liked them too!
Great grandmothers... at least they were smiling.
Sweet Eden...
Miller making his way in...
... for the attack.
Eden and Uncle Chris
Sweet
Cousin Noah checking out Bebe's flowers
PopPop enjoying watching his grandbabies play.
My brothers office opens TODAY! Call and get your
appointment now!
(I got to go in the office while I was home, and it is AMAZING)
PopPop and Eden Grace
Charlie was stacking his Cheerios on his head.
He has been trying to balance things on his head lately.
Miller getting into trouble.
Charlie playing with his favorite toy...
While we were home we also got to go to the fair with the boys. It was so fun and I have lots of pictures to share from that soon...!
Charlie and Miller ♥ Adorable as always!
ReplyDeleteFinally got a slow day in the office and I just spent 30 minutes catching up on your life! The boys are too too cute! Like the couple of pics from the JICS party too ;)
ReplyDelete