Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Taking It Easy...

This past Saturday we took it easy and hung out at the house. We watched the Tigers pull another win, had friends come over, and played in the leaves! 

 Charlie in the pile of leaves...

 Always glad to find his way out!
 Chutters
 They love going in and out of the doorway.
 Charlie is not happy to be back in the leaves...
 They helped each other find the way out.
 Miller in his new hat from Walmart
(this is the first time they actually kept hats on)
 Charlie
 Miller
 Buddies
 Family
(Miller and Charlie)
A little harder to tell them apart in hats!
 Where's Charlie?...
 There he is!
 Brothers
 Charlie talking to Andrew about the news of
finding out you are going to be a DAD! 
(Congrats to the McCleskey's!)


 Miller and Momma
 Chuckles
Very serious...

4 comments:

  1. Mandy, these pictures are great! What a cute little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tolly! I actually had a dream about your lil girl the other night. Weird. I know, but I got to hold her. She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Mandy! I would have sent you a text, but I lost all my contacts :( Figured you get this at some point. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete