Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dad's Home from Work... Let's Get Ready for Bed!

Nighttime routine... 

 Charles
Charles and Daddy
 
Miller
 Charlie playing in the water

 Chutter
 Their absolute most favorite activity...
pushing the chair around and around with this handle
(notice small tears in Tutters eye because their most hated 
activity is getting their PJ's on)
 Millie waiting his turn to push the handle
(Charlie usually dominates this activity)
 Charlie still at the handle
 Charlie wrestling with Daddy while 
Mills gets a turn
 Hmm. Dad may be a little rough.
 Miller
 Miller getting his turn
 Miller getting some love...
 Mills enjoys his Daddy

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love these times! BTW, I have to finally say it....you need to post side by sides of the boys and tell us HOW YOU TELL THEM APART, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think they just look different... that is the main way we tell... Ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still trying to figure the two apart. Once you guys tell me, I can keep up with it. It is just figuring it out in the first place.
    Maybe this Friday I will be able to figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete