Every year since we were young, my dad and brothers have competed in surf contest. My brother Chris and Caleb are pretty good surfers and were even sponsored by some well known companies when they were younger. They love surfing and do it for fun but every once in a while they will still compete. Here is a picture from the Post and Courier of my brother Caleb at the Governor's Cup this past weekend at Folly Beach...
I know both my Dad and brother Caleb placed in their divisions but congrats to my brother Chris, who WON his division!
Also, if you are in the Charleston area and looking for a GREAT dentist, my brother Chris, or actually Dr. Costa, is opening up his practice on November 1st. He and his partner are thrilled to be starting their business and are looking for new patients. Check them out here... Costa and Williams Dental Health Care !
I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book}
1 year ago

Hey Mandy, I just realized since I updated the blog and changed our web address, you'll need to update your link to opreafamily.blogspot.com on the right hand side. Thanks!
ReplyDelete