We are back from Charleston and I have pictures to share but I am having a little trouble downloading so it may be a while on those so...
Here is a pic of the boys (from my phone) that I took yesterday...

Miller and Charlie
(And their shorts are ORANGE seersucker... I just
made these for them and I had a lady ask if they were girls,
and I said no, and then she responded "Oh, I thought they were
boys but the shorts made me think girls" UH.... I was
confused. I know there are hand made so maybe that is why, I
don't know)
RUDE! They are obviously the most adorable BOYS in the world! Love their shorts- so talented!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOO cute!!
ReplyDeleteNothing about them looks girlie in any way. Ridiculous! I love the shorts!!
ReplyDeletelove the shorts - wish I could sew! maybe she mistook orange for pink? her mistake!! precious shorts xoxo
ReplyDelete