The sick days lasted throughout this whole week too! We have been to the doctor three times in the last week and a half. Charlie was on antibiotics and looking good, when Miller fell victim to the same sickness. We took him in and he a double ear infection. Poor guy. We got him on antibiotics and once again things were looking good... now Charlie is back to the fever. He was fever free for about a week and now for the last three days the only way to keep his fever away is Tylenol. So back to the doctor we will go...
On the brighter side of things... MILLER GOT HIS FIRST TOOTH! So cute. I was such a proud Mom (and so was Dad). We just laughed and cheered with him. He had no clue what was going on but of course he was excited because we were excited. As soon as it pops out a little more I will post a picture.
Lastly, today was the celebration of my two nephew's birthdays! Davis turned 4 and Jack turned 3 (Clay's sister Jaime's boys). These two little fellows are just a year and 4 days apart so they celebrated together with a SUPER HERO party. Jaime did a great job making their party so special... Here are some pics from the day!
Superman Strawberries and
Gotham City Grape
Flash Fruit Punch
(Yes... he enjoyed a touch of chocolate...
The Queen Bee
(Let me say this man has done A LOT of work
this week because not only have the boys been sick
Me and My Sister in Law
Beautiful family! You look so pretty as always. Even if you have been sick! Congrats on a tooth! We have one here too. I love all the great birthday things. Looks like your SIL is a great party planner! Emily hasn't tried chocalate but I have let her taste a few things when I'm eating. Those big round brown chips that come in Gardettos, I've let taste one of those and she LVOED it. And my FIL gave her a giant rick hard pretzel that she really liked knawing on. I'm sure it felt good since she's teething. I'm not super strict aout not letting her try stuff either. DH did't really like her sucking on the pretzel, lol. He thought the salt was bad for her. But it's not like it was covered in salt. My BIL did try to give her a chunk of pulled pork one night. Had to stop that one, lol. Need a little more time for that kinda stuff! Anyways, hope you are ALL feeling back to normal ASAP!
ReplyDelete