Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This Time Last year...

This time last year I got a call from a doctors office to tell me I was PREGNANT. It became official one year ago! What an awesome and amazing journey. I am so thankful for my boys. They bring me so much joy and I am overwhelmed by God's graciousness to Clay and me. We prayed so hard for them and wanted them so badly and He decided to bless us with them. We knew He still heard us even if we did not get pregnant, but ONE YEAR AGO He gave us a precious gift... well gifts.

Here is what those precious gifts looked like today at 4 and 1/2 months old...

Chutters.
Miller ready for the tub.
Love him.
Cute.
Proud Papa.
This process isn't easy.
All cleaned up.
Really not easy, huh Charlie?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love these pics! ROFL! What sweet boys and what a sweet papa! I think Charlie is maybe digging in the cushion for a little pocket change in that last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so I think you should do a post on telling them apart. Sometimes I think I can pick out which is which but I'm not sure. What are your tricks and do they have a key thing in a look they give you or something like that which makes it easy to just know which you are looking at without thinking? I have cousins who are identical but one is just a little chubbier so I can always tell which is which really easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the main difference is their heads. Even though they measure exactly the same around, Miller's is wider but flatter in the back. Also, Charlie is the chubbier one. He weighs a pound more now (because he eats better)... That is basically it though. When they have hats on it is a little harder for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful story you guys have. {maybe you guys could pray for us to have a similar one sometime very soon ;) } thanks for sharing and for being awesome. We're you're biggest fans ;) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete