This past weekend I had the opportunity to see my brother Jamie star in the play "Winnie the Pooh"at North Greenville College. It is really nice to see him do something he loves AND he does it quite well. He was Piglet and really was very entertaining (as he always has been). Here are some pics from the play...
Also this past weekend, we borrowed a jump toy from Clay's sister. Charlie had so much fun jumping that he wore himself out... He would jump jump jump and then start to close his eyes and fall asleep on the spot. Here are some pics of that...



We had a lot of fun watching him do that over and over
(don't worry, we only let him do it a few times before we put him to bed).
Okay I will leave you with some pics of the boys... Happy Monday...










the boys are starting to look more alike to me. they are adorable. what brother order is jamie? i don't remember him...
ReplyDeleteYea, I think they are too a little bit. Of course I feel like I can easily tell them apart but every once in a while I think... Hmm, yall really do look alike. My brother Jamie is 20. He is the youngest. He would have been pretty young back then...
ReplyDelete