Friday, January 28, 2011

SO TRUE...

I am in the mountains with Clay's family this weekend. We knew that there was no gift we could give his parents for Christmas that they would enjoy more than a weekend in the mountains with 7 of their grandkids... so here we are! Hopefully I will have pictures to share soon but for now this video will have to do.

I can not tell you how very very very very very very true to real life this video is. It is basically word for word dialogue that Clay and I have with almost every person we run into when we are out in public. It is just perfection and so hilarious to us.

Enjoy.




8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. That is TOO wonderful for words!! SO TRUE. So true. It doesn't ever stop either. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! :) I can see that conversation happening in the grocery store. Even when I nannied a little boy for a bit who was 2 weeks younger than Parker people constantly asked if they were twins so I'm sure you get it a ton!. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow...i'm completely laughing out loud! love this. they should make one that talks about how your child looks nothing like you, but looks just like their dad...that's always awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this video before and it cracks me up every time! Hope you have fun in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (we're sitting in the hospital right now with number three)
    So, I watched this over Jackie's shoulder the first time and didn't understand it. THEN, I realized who sent it and read your intro ... I have watched it three times and I cannot stop laughing!!!
    -Russ
    --and just for the record, we have 3 babies under 3 and agree that what you do is harder.
    --and Miller is my favorite ... even when he's crying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha. CONGRATS yall! No. What you are now experiencing has to be HARD! But so great and such a blessing. You just dont understand how exact to real life this is. OH BOY... Look forward to seeing your new addition soon. I will be in Charleston for 10 days so see you then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE this video!! soooo funny. I've never thought about it, but that must be ridiculous and awkward when people pry so so much. have fun in the mountains!! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  8. bahahaha i bet that gets annoying REALLY fast. i will be sure to not ask any questions, but i will squeeze your neck and want to play with those cute little kiddos next time i see you. so precious!

    ReplyDelete