Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas in Charleston

Our trip down to Charleston was great! The boys did not make a peep the WHOLE way down! We stopped once to feed them and had to wake them up to do so. They are great travelers and I am enjoying it while it last because I know once they are old enough to know that they can move, they are going to want to get out of those seats.

We first stopped at my Aunt Brenda's to see everyone. We gave Noah his favorite present he received all of Christmas (well we think it was his favorite)... His first Power Wheel...

Since he had a little trouble keeping the
power button held down...
... he would just get off and push! He loved it!
Cade and Noah.
Hanging with Uncle "Jimmy"

Then we headed to Pop Pop's and Bebe's house to open presents...

Cabe's "Shark" watch. Apparently not everyone had one of
these when they were young like we did. Clay had never heard of it.
Jamie gave me a gift that was priceless... a trip to the spa!
(and a rice cooker I wanted)
Bebe and Miller.
Miller...
and Charlie...
in their bear suits from Mimi and Poppi!
The boys hanging out.
The boys loved meeting Aunt Hannah for the first time.
She is a natural at taking care of babies... :)

We also celebrated Noah's 2nd birthday...










I don't know if that is the best summary of our time in Charleston but that is as good as it is going to get!

3 comments:

  1. look at your sweet brothers with those babies! oh how I love me some Costas! Your boys are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet with them... Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I can't wait to meet your two Miller and Charlie, some day.
    My best to you four.

    Ron and Diane Miccichi

    ReplyDelete