I DO NOT want to get my hopes up, but the babes have had 36 hours of good (pain free) feedings! We started them on Prilosec Tuesday night and I can't say for sure that is what has done the trick, but something has! The reason I say I am not going to get my hopes up is because they have gone through streaks of several feedings in a row being good and then reverted back but I have a good feeling about this time!
Other good news, we got out our Christmas cards out today! For a little while there I thought it would be absolutely impossible to pull them off (getting the picture, ordering the cards, getting addresses, labeling them, stamping them... SO MUCH WORK) but we managed to do it and I am so glad we did. I think they are so cute and once people have received them I will post it on here for all to see.
For now, here are two pictures from the day we took Christmas card pics for Clay's mom...
Now to eat something for the first time today! When you are busy, it is the easiest thing to let go... I am STARVED!


You're doing good mama! Hugs!
ReplyDelete