It is hard because when I have had little to no sleep then I easily start to get frustrated with them. OF COURSE it is not their fault because they are trying so hard to eat and are just having troubles (with the bottle, with the formula, with their digestive systems, and their tongue ties...) but when you are all alone and on the brink of insanity and then they won't eat, you start to feel hopeless (and then you start feeling like a bad mom for being mad at a baby).
On top of that, Clay now has the flu and so can't help at ALL with the babies. He is such a huge huge help to me that it is very hard not having him. No need to fear, BeBe is on her way here... now! So thankful that she can get up and go that easy to come help. For now, Jimmy (Clay's dad) is here. Clay's mom is hosting a Christmas party today and couldn't come so he is stepping up to the plate... So nice.
We do have our new camera and we don't really know how to use it yet but I will post some pictures that we have taken. They aren't great but I know once we learn all of it's bells and whistles, we will be like professionals.
( OKAY, I am having some picture problems. I will get back to you on that... to exhausted to mess with it at the moment.)
Hang in there little bit! You are a fabulous mommy!
ReplyDeleteWow...I am glad Bebe is there! Hope you recover quickly and my favorite twin grandson's start eating and sleeping better. They are really blessed to have and Mom and Dad like yall. Can't wait til Christmas!!!
ReplyDeletepoppop
Thanks PopPop
ReplyDelete