Bebe just left... :( It is tough to see her go. We WOULD NOT have survived without her. I thought this was going to be a time for me to catch up but really Bebe being here just made it possible to survive.
Clay is better from the flu but we ended up having a few more little bumps in the road this week. We were trying to move the boys into their cribs but the heat upstairs keeps going out so that wasn't really possible. The boys and I both have colds now which makes it a little tougher on everyone and Miller got his tongue clipped (Charlie got his done last week) because they were both tongue tied so yesterday was a little rough for him. ALSO Clay is REALLY busy at work so Bebe being here was so nice since it was important for him to be there during this time.
Still have not been able to mess with the new camera much but I do have some photos to share from my phone... They are pretty random, but still cute.

This picture was taken right before he got his tongue clipped.
He was being so sweet... little did he know what was about to
happen to him.

Before we headed out to get our Christmas tree!
(These next two pics are after the boys got their 2 month shots... so sad....)
This post was a little all over the place but that is just how I kinda feel right now so it will have to do. I just wanted everyone to know we are still here and still cute as ever!



Oh those last 2 are saaaaaad! :( Poor kiddos! I saw that same face for a week from Emily after her shots and the hospital stay they brought on.
ReplyDeleteI am really concerned that they are losing soooo much weight...they look so thin in their faces...NOT.
ReplyDeleteThey are the cutest twins I have ever seen.
Love yall, dad
She had to go in the hospital because of them?
ReplyDeleteOh they are so cute!!! The sad pictures are ridiculous - I could just squeeze those little guys. They kinda have your cute pouty face Mandy hahaha :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!
ReplyDelete