Well I never got to put up the 36 week picture, so since I have ONE minute to post I will do that... so here is the 36 week picture (Delivery Day) and one week after.
Man, it is crazy to me to look at pictures of my belly that full! I guess when you are pregnant you don't fully realize how big it was because you slowly got bigger and bigger over a lengthy amount of time. Now looking at it, it is hard for me to grasp!
Okay, off to another feeding!
You are too cute Mommy :)Congratulations on your precious family!! God bless yall!!
ReplyDeleteLook at there Mandy your body is going to bounce back to normal before you can even blink your eyes :) You look great after just having twins!!!!
ReplyDeleteMandy! You look AWESOME! Hard to believe you had a almost 12 lb baby(s) in there! We cant WAIT to come and meet Miller and Charlie :)
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the "after" photo more than you know!!!
ReplyDeleteMandy, you look Awesome!
Mandy u r already skinny :) U look great! Those boys are adorable :)
ReplyDelete