Monday, October 4, 2010

It Has Been A While...



The babies come first so of course the blog isn't going to get as much attention as it use to. However, I definitely still want to try my best to keep the blogging world informed on how Miller and Charlie are doing.

Being a mother is fantastic! I feel so extremely blessed to have these sweet little buddies. They have been great babies. We have had our ups and downs but it is still the best experience ever! We are getting in a routine and learning how to perfect it and so each day gets a little more scheduled, which is a must for twins.

Bebe (my mother) is still with us!!!! Clay and I are extremely indebted to her for her services. We literally would not have been able to make it this far without her. She has made everything seem almost easy. We will be very sad when she has to leave but we know we have to do it on our own at some point. Until then, we are soaking up the good life with her being here.

There is a ton I could say about these last three weeks (YEP, they are 3 weeks old today!) but I do NOT have time to do that so I will just got through HUNDREDS of pictures I have and just give you a glimpse of some things that have gone on. Here they are... (coming home from the hospital and other random shots...)






Miller


Charlie



Game Day





Okay, I have to get back to the boys, but also wanted to mention we went on our first "trip" away from home this past weekend to Highlands, NC for our friend Peyton and Logan's wedding! We had a great time and were so happy to be able to share in all the festivities with them... Congrats yall and thanks for including us in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful, beautiful boys! Y'all look so happy and I hope you're getting a bit of sleep. Praying everything continues to go wonderfully for you and your little blessings!

    ReplyDelete