Tuesday, July 6, 2010

26 Weeks!

So here is the 26 week photo update....



... did I mention my back is killing me!!!

7 comments:

  1. are you wearing regular jeans? those are too cute to be maternity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea... they are my regular ones just with a BellaBand. I should be a sales person for BellaBand! I think it is the best thing ever. I havent bought any maternity pants, shorts and skirts... Mostly because I think they are all ugly but once I realized I can just wear my patns unzipped and put that thing on, I was so excited!... I take that back, I bought a pair of citizen maternity but I never wear them because I prefer wearing my regular ones...

    ReplyDelete
  3. But let me say I dont know how much longer this strategy will last...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, you look great!! I hear what you're saying about the back though. Every time, as soon as I find out I'm pregnant, my back starts bothering me... Anyway, don't be discouraged when you (inevitably) have to buy maternity pants. At that point, you'll be happy just wearing a burlap sack around all day! But your buddies are worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I think its amazing that you are able to fit into your regular jeans! I can't even pull mine over my bum... I have to say that I have tried and I get very discouraged when it doesn't work. I've been sporting everyone else's maternity clothes (Ashley's, Katie's & Melissa's), which is a blessing! Although I did buy my own maternity jeans & jean shorts. I wear them all the time. But Mandy, you look great! I'm excited for you! Doesn't it feel like time is drawing near?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the encouragement ladies! AND YES Jenny, it does seem so close! I will be 27 weeks on Sunday and so that means to full term (for me 36 weeks) it is only 9 more weeks! And my midwife said they would be very pleased to get me to 34 weeks so that would be 7 more weeks! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy, I can't believe how good you look! Really. I don't think you look any bigger at 26 weeks than you did at 24 weeks. Soak up the next 7-9 weeks because you will hit the ground running. I hope we will be able to see you this weekend, my mom and I are going to see Christian at camp and were thinking of stopping by. Talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete