Tuesday, July 20, 2010

28 weeks!

Apparently the 28 week mark for a twin pregnancy is an important one. It would definitely not be good if I had the boys at this point in my pregnancy, but if they did decide to make their entrance into this world, they could do really well (or at least that is what they say). Either way, we DO NOT want them coming now. We want these little guys to stay in as long as possible. Wait, did I say little?! They have actually gotten quite big at close to 3 pounds each and 15 inches long! So hard to believe! I also have only 8 weeks until I am considered full term! SO we are going to see these sweet babies in 2 months (or less).

Alright, here is week 28 picture...

4 comments:

  1. You look perfect!!! You have not gotten any bigger since the last time I saw you. I love it, and congratulations on getting this far. They are strong boys already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Parker was born at 32 weeks and weighed 3lbs 10 oz but dropped to 3lbs and you've seen how wonderfully he's doing now! You're so right to want to keep them in there but it sure is piece of mind knowing that they could be ok if they made an early entrance, isn't it! Praying for a wonderful rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so excited to read your blog. you will be such a great mom. btw you look way to good to be pregnant with twins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I GET TO SEE YOU TONIGHT AND HUG YOUR NECK!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete