Well today I am 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I am definitely starting to feel like I am. My belly has grown considerably and I am getting a little nervous about how big it is actually going to get (considering I am only just 16 weeks). Here I am...
On a better note, my nauseousness has almost completely subsided (knock on wood)! It is really nice to eat something and not have to see it again a couple minutes later! But now that is gone, I am experiencing some pretty bad back pain. My doctor said it was from my uterus stretching those muscles in my back to make room for the babies. They are actually back spasms and hopefully should go away after they finish stretching me out. I sure hope so because sometimes they take my breath away they hurt so bad and it has made sleeping at night a little bit of a task!
It has been cold here this week and I refused to turn on the heat so this is what I have been looking like...
Cute, huh? Clay was outside working on his golf swing with the use of our camera and took this when I was trying to convince him to come back inside. Notice the Cheetos bag... It was my dinner because I didn't feel like anything we had in our house, which happens a lot these days. At least Clay thinks I am beautiful like this.
Well I have my college room mate coming in town for the weekend so I better go clean up a little around here...
1. you look GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDelete2. ummmm... i'm not preg and i walk around in sweats... hmmmm. ;)
3. did i mention how cute you are???
4. what a fun adventure this is for you. glad to live vicariously ;)
5. love you. a.lot.
Oh Mandy, you crack me up! Love the outfit. Yeah, I basically wore that the whole time I was pregnant and still do! HAHA Eat those Cheetos girl! Whatever makes you happy and those two wonderful baby boys :)
ReplyDeletemandy, i lived off cheetos while I was pregnant with eli! well, i had lots of mcdonald's fries, too! we love reading the blog. it was great to see you guys at blake's wedding. we are praying for you guys. congrats on the boys!
ReplyDeleteWell, don't be concerned about how big you are going to get. I think you & I are about the same belly size now. The scary thing for me is... you have two & I only have ONE! :) haha... so if anyone needs to be concerned, it's me! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I think I wear sweats all year around, pregnant or not. :) I love comfy clothes!
April- It was great seeing yall at the wedding too... I saw on your blog eli's bedding. I am having a hard time finding anything I like, where did you get his?
ReplyDeleteJenny- I dont know Jenny, mine literally gets bigger everyday! Clay and I are amazed...
Mandy- There are websites that you can go to that allow you to custom pick fabrics and the style of bedding that you want. I wasn't really big on kiddie themes for bedding and I thought that was a good alternative. You could always make it yourself too... I have some patterns for bedding if you think you might be interested.
ReplyDeleteYou should check out our blog too. I have recently been inspired to update it. Its fun "keeping up with the Kimseys"!