Every year finding a good time to take our Christmas card picture is challenging. We have so much going on around during the holiday season with kids' end of the school parties and plays. Added on to this year, my finals and our house being on the market, it was an even bigger challenge. I was able to take picture, order cards, and get them printed the week before Christmas, BUT... I never sent them out. The plan was to then just make sure they went out by the end of the year, however, I got the flu and basically there was no chance after that. So, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!... from the Kimseys!!
Here are the outtakes...













These are good pictures. Both boys are gorgeous and they look really good.
ReplyDeletehttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjhiCsK48KuMI5OpKyx9Nw5ZImtqXUlrCCv1Aihw3zE4x6iXJ-fFDH8VVmM2ZAB9uiFOlHFF3QcxkkRV9HUgvj9Mr4Zcy7k3DIFHPngXgytlpTmrx8hlMLE3qvyKoRDQySrY-E8_kbBGRs9/s0/IMG_4251.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgkDPrO0uTSxD9N7GBq7VJODUQywjgjHD_nAmU80zdDd3eM8xuIQUD5SZLXwIioEomk_lDjMzHF4QF42bL3AoiR7WBLjQaCBlFgJuuEIsSjj4MfDL8XRNf-GzycY42dHxswxHBW9c7VQxDi/s0/IMG_4246.jpg
When I downloaded the pics and displayed the boys life size their beauty and overall good looks knocked my socks off. The pictures are clear and sharp and they appeared to be standing directly in front of me and I me. They look like I can reach out and touch them and I really like that a lot. I put both of these gorgeous little beauties on display life size in my home and fell in love with the pictures. So clear and sharp and so much detail they really pop. Kinda breath taking to walk in and see to really good looking little beauties like this. When I come home from a hard day at work I can hardly wait to walk in and check these little beauties out. Being able to feast my eyes on their good looks after a hard day at work is just awesome.