Saturday, June 28, 2014

Keller Is HOME!!!

He is HOME!!! God has been incredibly faithful and just flat out COOL during this whole process! The way He has orchestrated this in His timing has been neat to watch unfold. I was in Texas waiting on our paper work to be processed and it took a little longer than we had expected, but through a lot of prayer, I was able to get the news to come home and fly home all in the same day. I was starting to really miss the babes and Clay so it was a joyful occasion to be reunited with them and get to introduce them to their new baby brother... They love him! Here are some pics...














































3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to high school with Clay, and stumbled onto your blog awhile back. You have such a sweet little (big) family. Congratulations on the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! sweetest little family ever!!! and piper is in big sissy HEAVEN!!! a live baby of her very own!! this is so precious and so fun! thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete