Spring is here! CRAZY. Life if full and fun and this little bunny has really been so fun to keep up with. Here are some pics I took of her in her older cousin Georgia's bunny outfit!
I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book}
1 year ago
Clay, Mandy, Miller, Charlie, Piper, and baby Keller
Oh, my goodness! I found your blog this morning while I was sipping my hot chai tea here at the computer. It was an accidental find, because I just "clicked here, clicked there, clicked this, and blam!" There I was, all of a sudden on your blog. And these little bunny snapshots made me grin with all the cuteness, and then I found out that you had adopted this little pumpkin, and SWEET MERCY!! Adoption is SO DAD-GUM near and dear to my heart, because our second son is adopted, too! What a fun blog you have... And now that my chai tea is pretty much all gone, I suppose that I have no choice but to go tackle the laundry that needs folded and get that roast in the crockpot for dinner! Have a fantastic Wednesday.
ReplyDelete