Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bittersweet

Today was the boys last day of school before the summer! It was truly bittersweet. I have enjoyed the time they spend there so much because it gives me a small break to catch up and spend some good time alone with Piper but it is so sad to see my baby boys growing up. I know know know I will miss this age so much and it is slipping away so fast. Seeing Piper eating baby food and sitting up by herself almost puts me in shock. I see that she is going to grow just as fast as they did and it is something to really think about. This age is hard because there is a lot of whining and tattle tailing but it will be gone shortly and I will miss it so much. Here are some pics from their last day of school compared with their first day. First day= babes. Last day= boys...



























And I cant forget this cutie that joined the family after we had taken the first school day pictures...







No comments:

Post a Comment