Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter Morning

Easter is not about bunnies and candy, it is about celebrating our risen Savior! It is for this reason only that we are able to enjoy everything in this life. He so graciously laid His own life down so that we could be counted righteous and live with Him forever! We are so blessed, and this Easter, He revealed that even more to me!

For fun and memories and to bless the boys and Piper, Clay and I give them a basket of fun things that I think they would enjoy! I do not want them to ever focus on this as the meaning of Easter, but purely to take it as a gift from their parents of love...

Anyways, it was fun getting to give them their baskets this year. Obviously in years past they weren't able to "open" a basket. Here are some pics from the morning...































1 comment:

  1. hello kimseys piper is sooo cute she looks sooo different . i hope u r doing ok
    LOVE ur big sister erika :D

    ReplyDelete