Wow! It has been one month since Piper has been in our lives?!? I can't believe it has been nearly 5 weeks since we got the call that we were going to be Piper's Mommy and Daddy. God is good. She is struggling these days with reflux but it is just a season (praying for a shorter than longer season) and it is making me cry out (literally) to the Lord for patience, strength, peace, and a thankful heart. He wants me to need Him, and I do!
Here are some pics I snapped of Piper today...
These others are just funny...




I'm so sorry. I can't even tell you how many times I prayed for patience while sobbing in those first few weeks. I feel like 6 weeks was when things turned around for Nash. Hang in there.... I'm sorry. Poor little Piper and poor tired mama.
ReplyDeleteOh girl, praying for peace and patience and ENDURANCE. You know Sam was not the easiest newborn, so I am feeling for you guys. Either way, just think of what a blessing Piper has in having you guys as her family even in the hard times. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. You've become quite the photographer lately!
Thanls Abby! She is 5 weeks today so if it gets better at 6 weeks that would be a dream...!
ReplyDeleteThanks E... I dont know about the photographer part. It is just good lighting and a cute baby. Nothing to so with me :)
ReplyDeleteOh I am so sorry to hear this! Hartley struggled so badly! She had a Barium swallow test at MUSC and was maxed out on prevacid and zantac twice a day.. It was awful... I'll be praying as their was never a time I cried out more, literally to the Lord then during that time..
ReplyDelete