Piper is ours! Thank you Lord.
We met our daughter last night at the office of the adoption agency at about 8:15. It was an awesome experience. We enjoyed meeting with our agent Elvira who is pictured below. She's been wonderful to work with over the last few days. We are also so thankful for Mary Helen and her daughter Erika, who fostered our baby until we arrived. They are the sweetest people we have ever met, and we know that Piper has been given unconditional love since day one. We're traveling to Dallas today and will give more details later.
In the meantime, please enjoy the pictures from last night....








This is so happy.
ReplyDeletewow.
ReplyDeleteOK I just teared up a little. Nothing like meeting your baby for the first time. Piper is a lucky girl. Can't wait to see pics of her and her big brothers!
ReplyDeleteshes a beauty ! Looks a lil like Aunt karyn !!!!! Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys!!!!! Sweet, beautiful, precious girl!
ReplyDeleteIn tears! You two are amazing and how adorable is she?! Cant wait to see her with the boys!!! God Bless you guys!
ReplyDeleteJordan A.
I am just overwhelmed with emotion after looking at the pictures and reading the story. She is a very blessed little girl. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for all of you and this true blessing!! My prayers are with you all!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures made me cry! I'm so happy for ya'll! God has given Piper the best family ever!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! praise God for his leading and provision, for Piper and for you!
ReplyDeleteThis post made me cry an ugly cry. She is so so so beautiful. What a lucky family you are! Adoption is so stinkin beautiful. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteTears, tears and more HAPPY tears are being shed for you all. I am so excited for you all... what a blessing!
ReplyDeleteShe is just gorgeous! Adoption is amazing and I am so glad that God has brought yall to this point. Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteI'm tearing up just looking at your BEAUTIFUL daughter and seeing the love in your eyes for her. Adoption is such a perfect picture of the heart of God.
ReplyDeleteYeah! So happy for y'all!
ReplyDeleteHi Mandy!! Remember me, Courtney "Sherman" Soler. I saw your blog on the Talbott's and Miller's blog and I love seeing your sweet boys, they are so adorable. And this adoption news is the BEST ever!!!! She is so gorgeous and all of you are so blessed that God chose for you to have each other!! Major congrats!!
ReplyDeleteIt is so wonderful to get to see yall go through this adoption and to meet Piper soon! I couldnt help crying when I saw the pictures of your meeting with her :)
ReplyDeleteShe is AMAZING!! I do have a thing for little brown girl babies. We love you guys so much and can't wait to love on little Piper Lou in person.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Beautiful...crying with an ugly face...tears of joy for both of you! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Congratulations! What a perfect, sweet, little miracle.
ReplyDeleteShe is such an amazing miracle! I have tears in my eyes! She is so incredibly beautiful (which will make her fit right in with your oh so pretty fam!) I love her, I can't imagine how you guys are feeling. What happiness! I love her name, that's been one of my fav's lately!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful blessing to your precious family!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAmanda & Dan Moors
Faith,hope and love personified! She is beautiful and blessed. Congratulations! Love, Ina
ReplyDelete