The first day of September was the Clemson vs. Auburn game down in the ATL!!! We love Clemson football and especially our Clemson friends so it was a highly anticipated event for us! We were able to tailgate before with friends and then watch the Tigers bring home the win. Here are some pics from our day...
And now for the cruising' part... I just got back from a cruise! Yep. Did you know that cruises are cheap during hurricane season?!? Ha. So my roommate from college, her mom, and her aunt all went on a cruise. 20 years ago we went to NYC together on a spontaneous trip (well, it was spontaneous for me) and then now 20 years later we had to do something spontaneous again. We went on a five night cruise (which I learned was 5 nights, not 4 nights, while I was on the ship... had to call home and tell them it was going to be one more day than I had thought :) to the Bahamas. It was so nice to just be with girls and relax. Here are some pics from our trip...
I was the only one who would dance with our waiter...
Caitlin was so ecstatic that we were celebrating
her birthday... :)
Can't go on a cruise without doing a little karaoke :)



So fun! You guys look great!
ReplyDelete