Clay, Mandy, Miller, Charlie, Piper, and baby Keller
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Brrrr... It's Getting Cold
It was 55 degrees outside this morning before I took the boys to school so we got to get dressed for the cold! Here are a few pics I snapped of them before heading out the door...
You little boys are a lot of fun these days. We love you!!!
Hi Mandy! My name is Tifany O'Neal, and I went to Clemson with Chris and Amy. I have a little boy who is about 2 weeks older than your boys so I love reading your blog and seeing your boys as they grow! Would you mind sharing with me the shoes the boys are wearing? They are so cute! Congrats on your new addition also!
Hey! They are Perry Ellis and I just got them from Marshalls. I know they have them at a variety of locations because I had to get two pairs and got one in Charleston and the other here in Georgia. They are cheaper than even Targets boots...
We met at Clemson University and have been married since May of 2007. We currently live in Gainesville, Georgia. We have been abundantly blessed by our loving Heavenly Father. In September of 2010 we became parents of amazing twin boys after a 15 month struggle to get pregnant, and we eagerly give Him the glory for that! In September of 2012 we welcomed our daughter to the family through adoption. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
When are these boys not cute? I just don't know of a time!! Love the Kimsey's!
ReplyDeleteApril Sisson
You are too sweet April... Believe, they have their moments :) And the more I think about it, you have seen A LOT of those moments :)
ReplyDeleteHi Mandy! My name is Tifany O'Neal, and I went to Clemson with Chris and Amy. I have a little boy who is about 2 weeks older than your boys so I love reading your blog and seeing your boys as they grow! Would you mind sharing with me the shoes the boys are wearing? They are so cute! Congrats on your new addition also!
ReplyDeleteHey! They are Perry Ellis and I just got them from Marshalls. I know they have them at a variety of locations because I had to get two pairs and got one in Charleston and the other here in Georgia. They are cheaper than even Targets boots...
ReplyDelete