Friday, July 13, 2012

Cow Appreciation Day

... also known as... Free Lunch Day where Mom doesn't have to clean up the mess! Yep. I would rather spend time making my boys look like cows then have to fix them lunch at home and clean up the after-math.

Chick-fil-a is really SO kid friendly and so taking the boys there is something that I can do by myself. However, today I talked my sister-in-law into dressing up her kids as cows too, and we all headed to get our free meal for looking like cows!

Here are some pics... it was a rocky start but they started to enjoy it once their cousins were okay with it!




 Lost his tail...

 Lost a spot...






 Lost an ear...


Everyone was excited because the cow was coming around to say hi...




Noah WAS NOT excited about the cow coming by...











We had a fun time and will be back next year!

3 comments:

  1. wow Ty Ty really went all out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny. Thanks for a good laugh at the end of a hard week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that was a moooooving experience for everyone I am sure!!!

    TOOOCUUUTE!!!

    love Poppop

    ReplyDelete