Monday, June 11, 2012

5 Years

Clay and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on May 26. We wanted to get away but didn't want to spend too much money, so we dropped the boys off with my parents and headed to St. Simons to stay in Clay's parents new condo! It was a real treat to spend time together in such a pretty place. We didn't take many pictures but I did have some pics from Instagram to share...

 Charles on the way down to Charleston

 Clay should have put some sunscreen on 
those legs...
 Memorial Day
 Clay's parents' condos
 A store I love to frequent while in St. Simons
 Dinner

 Clay at dinner
 Friend green tomatoes. Yum.
 Waiting to eat breakfast
 Breakfast at
 Getting my "America" on...
 Dinner at Zia on our way back into Charleston
Mills on the way back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment