This is what happens when your brother is single for too long...

All I ever wanted for him was to be happy. I guess he is happy...
Actually, this is a promo picture for a Christmas party they are having... Is this inappropriate?
Clay, Mandy, Miller, Charlie, Piper, and baby Keller
HA !! Inappropriate or not I love it & needed the laugh. Looks like I'm too old for him and otherwise engaged but it looks like the ladies should be all over that.
ReplyDeleteIt's only the gloves that make me worry a little.
ReplyDeleteCaleb's a total catch!!! What's the deal?!
I have to agree with Sarah though, that photo should bring the girls in the yard....
I am so confused!!! What is the reason behind it? Madi thought it was hilarious! I guess I'm too confused to find it funny :/
ReplyDeleteVery Funny!!! Must be the "Tacky Sweater Christmas Party" ??? Alot of People are having those thesedays....
ReplyDeleteHaha
ReplyDeleteWhere did they get those clothes?
ReplyDelete