We finally got our tubes last week! YAY! Hopefully no more ear infections!!!
The procedure went very well and I was so thankful to have my mom there to help me with the process. They did very well but were pretty sad after it was done and slept the majority of that day.
We have been busy with my mom having been here so I really haven't gotten to post lately but I do have a few (phone) pics of the boys...
... Miller after tubes.
Not the most exciting post, I know... but just trying to keep us updated...
So glad the boys are feeling like themselves again. Exciting is not near as important as blessed!
ReplyDeleteAwwww.... Samuel had to get tubes in December. It did wonders for his little ears! He wasn't too happy after the procedure either. He looked like a drunk 8 month old as he came off of the anesthesia!!
ReplyDeleteBut, you will have to let me know how they do with their walking. He (at almost 16 months) is still not walking independently, and the ped seems to think that it has something to do with his ear problems and possible equillibrium issues. Now that we have that fixed, she thinks he may be old enough to be overly cautious when trying to walk! Who knows??!?!?! :)
So cute....hope they do well :)
ReplyDeleteI will let you know about the walking... they dont walk yet. Just stand. BUT Charlie's feet look like a duck (stick out) when he crawls and stands up and so I am wondering how that will effect walking. We will see...
ReplyDeleteGlad the surgeries went well. Poor little guys! I love the pool pics! SO cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shana! We are glad too... Hope you and your little girl are doing well!
ReplyDelete