Thursday, July 28, 2011

Beach Pics

I am going to try to get up some of the pics from the beach. These will be some of mine and I will put up some of Clay's sister's pictures (which are way better than mine) later...

Grandaddy and Miller
Miller
Chutter
Charlie in his stow away seat
Noah and Charlie trying to figure
out how they will get up those stairs
That Noah is too cute
The whole family at the Red Barn
Our fam
My little men
All my men
Mills
Homemade ice cream time!
Davis
Grandaddy with Davis and Ty

4 comments:

  1. love the pics. esp the family pic of the whole kimsey clan. i love that every adult, minus jen, is holding a babe. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Mandy! Every one of those are framable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy they are so cute! They're always so smiley. I love it.

    ReplyDelete