Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Double the Pleasure...



... double the fun!

We went to Walmart today to "stock up" on baby food. I figure we better buy it at Walmart before we go to the beach because the grocery stores there are ridiculously expensive and with the amount of food I have to buy for these two, it really makes a difference.

Did I mention they love shopping? I guess because it is out of the house and they like to do a LOT of people watching (like their momma...). AND of course everyone stops to talk to them, which they like a lot too!
Here they are...





Sorry the blog has been a little random and all the pics have been mostly phone pics, I just have been so tired lately...

2 comments:

  1. They are just so adorable! Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that shopping cart is seriously cool! I have never seen a shopping cart for twins! They are such adorable boys I could look at pics of them all day!

    ReplyDelete