This past weekend was busy. We went to a friends wedding (our first High Noon wedding), we had our nephew Noah's (Kemp) dedication, and Noah's 1 year old birthday party. I like being busy. It is nice to have something different than the normal routine.
Here are some pics of the boys the night before we left for the wedding...
Char Char
Those are some sweet boys... And I am not the only one who says so either:) We took them to the nursery for the first time at Joe and Jennifer's church and this is what the workers said about them...
"So sweet", "Best little personatlities", "Strong", "Smiliest babies I've ever met", "They smile at you and make you feel like they really like you", "They were happy the whole time", ect.
I was a proud Momma! Okay here are some pics from the wedding...
hey Mandy! I work for the event planner that did Landrum's and Ro's wedding! We worked all day friday in order to get everything done because it was our first high noon wedding also! It looks like y'all had a good time :) small world! Love reading your blog, the boys are precious! -Jennigray
ReplyDeletewow. neat. well yall did a wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteWell aren't those the most beautiful grand children ever...did I mention I have the other most beautiful grand chilren ever too!!!
ReplyDeleteOh and my daughter and son-in-law look pretty special too...and that is an understatement but I am trying to stay humble and unbiased!