Yesterday (or actually maybe the day before that) I was catching up on the blogs I read and I saw this little "award" in the blog. It was for me! (and two other people). Basically, you give this award to 3 bloggers who's blog you adore to read, then that blogger writes 7 interesting facts about themselves and passes it on. I have to say I didn't write this blog immediately after getting this award because 1) I couldn't think of 7 interesting facts about myself 2) I haven't had time 3) I STILL can't think of 7 facts...
However, I know if I do not do it now, it will never get done because the boys and I are heading to Charleston from today until the Bridge Run. I was very very flattered to receive this amazing :) award so here it goes.Hmm...
- The girl who gave me this award (Jessamie Vincent) took my husband to prom her senior year.
- I make my bed every day. I am a little obsessive about it. EVEN if it is 9 o'clock at night and Clay and I will be going to bed very shortly, I STILL make it! (I can't say Clay loves this)
- My favorite place to be is at my Mimi's dock in the summer. ALWAYS has been. I love the sun (not a good thing I know) and I love the summer. It is so peaceful there and so beautiful.
- I cannot whistle.
- I don't eat fish. Yes, I am from Charleston and I DO NOT like fish. I have tasted it a million times because every time we have fish someone tells me to just try it because "this fish doesn't taste like fish"... Well, I try it, and it DOES! (I do hope to one day like it even still...)
- I graduated with 20 people in my class.
- I grew up with all my dads side of the family in my neighborhood... 10 cousins, my aunts, my uncles, and my mimi and poppi (and I secretly want that for my kids).
And I am awarding these 3 blogs with this fantastic award because I love when they put up a new post for me to read!...
Okay girls... 7 interesting facts to keep us interested!
I have the same hang up about making the bed! I always do it first thing... and even if it is the day where I strip it and wash the sheets AND I don't get around to actually getting the sheets out of the dryer until late, I make it up completely. I cannot get into an unmade, messy bed at night. :) Irene
ReplyDeleteThanks Mandy! I LOVE reading your blog updates too! What a precious family you have. I'll do my best to think of 7 interesting facts too...hmm....
ReplyDeleteThanks.
ReplyDeleteAnd Irene, Clay likes to get in a messy bed so he wishes I would leave it unmade...
Mandy! How sweet- I feel honored :) I am SO not interesting, so I'll have to dig deep. Thanks so much xoxo
ReplyDeletehey mandy!
ReplyDeletewe're headed to charleston next weekend for the bridge run too! it's one of my favorite things about charleston but haven't run in a few years. can't wait! maybe i'll see you in the crowd of 40,000 :)
kriya