Just a few days ago I realized that I hadn't been taking "weekly" pictures of the boys. You know the kind? Where you take a picture in the same place every week of a baby to see how much they grow? Well anyways, I had always wanted to do this but it just totally slipped my mind so better a late start on it then never at all.
Clay and I don't have a fancy camera so these pictures are just normal pictures taken from a normal little camera :( Maybe one day we can afford to get a really nice one. I LOVE how pictures taken with nice cameras look, don't you? It makes the same picture just look so good.
Well, here are the boys at 8 weeks!
mandy, they are the most precious babies- the perfect mix of you and clay! love this type of picture!
ReplyDeleteHi Mandy. They are absolutely beautiful!! Congrats again! Your posts are such an inspiration. I love how you guys have gotten to go out so much with the boys. You are doing great!! ~PhillyBaby (Bonnie)
ReplyDeleteThey are just perfect. So handsome! They have grown SO much.
ReplyDeleteIs it so weird that i want to kiss their little tummies?! they are precious, yall!
ReplyDeleteGosh they are so cute! And I can't believe it but looking at these pictures they look like they could be Emily's brothers!
ReplyDeleteYea.. it is funny how alike babies look to me now.
ReplyDelete